Marc A. LeBlanc
Marc A. LeBlanc is the owner and president of JOMA Engineering Group since its inception in 2001. He has been working in the civil, structural and project management fields for over 17 years. During this time, he has worked on numerous projects both locally and abroad. Marc has participated in the design of many building and bridge projects. He acts as both design leader and project manager on most projects, and is involved in a wide range of structural evaluations related to structural failures.
As a structural engineer, Marc is involved in all projects, either in the design stage or in the verification stage, prior to their release to the client. Paying particular interest to the buildings as a whole, including all framing details and interactions with items from other disciplines, he assures projects are delivered on time, on budget and complete.
- B. Sc. (Civil Eng.), Université de Moncton, Moncton, New Brunswick, 1995.
- Member - Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of New Brunswick
- Member - Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Member - Association of Professional Engineers of Nova Scotia
- Member - Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta
- Member - Association of Professional Engineers of Prince Edward Island
- Member - Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
- Member - Canadian Welding Association